- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is
JS Doradcy Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw KRS 0000432888 NIP 5242753881 REGON 146312982
You can contact the Administrator via the contact form or e-mail address: biuro [a] jsdoradcy [d] pl
- The website performs the function of obtaining information about users through information voluntarily entered by the user in forms.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed in order to complete the customer service process - e.g. to issue a VAT invoice.
- Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his or her data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the website www.jsdoradcy.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- By default, software used to browse websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are sent to the user's device.
- Website users can change cookie settings at any time by changing their browser settings. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper operation of the Website.